PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (SUMMARY)
Reporting directly to the Shift Supervisor, the Line Tech/Machine Operator will use machine and equipment knowledge to ensure the continuous and effective operation of filling line equipment to ensure maximum operation and will provide operational line support in an operator capacity as required.
III. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education, Credentials, Licenses:
• A High School Diploma or GED or equivalent from accredited institution.
• Position-specific vocational education/experience, training, or certification to be considered in lieu of formal education.
Kind & Length of Experience:
• Bottling/Packaging/Filling Machine Operator experience
• 3 or more years of line operator experience
• Mechanical/electromechanical maintenance experience desired.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience operating automatic machines or similar complex machines where mechanical /fault finding skills were used.
• Proven experience utilizing high level of mechanical skills with respect to electrically controlled production equipment.
• Proven experience utilizing high degree of manual dexterity.
• Proven experience utilizing a high level of problem solving and mechanical troubleshooting ability.
• Proven experience utilizing an understanding of pneumatics.
• Ability to effectively perform basic math computations to include subtraction, addition, multiplication, division, and other means as required.
• Ability to work scheduled overtime.