Production Line Lead - Bottling
Education, Credentials, Licenses:
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong commitment to safety and OSHA standards
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Experience working in GMP and ISO
- Mechanical aptitude – knowledge of machines and tools including design, use, repair, and maintenance
- Proficient with the normal use of computer software/hardware
- Solid understanding and application of basic math principles
- Able to work in extreme climates (high/low)
- Able to work a 12 hour shift with rotating schedule
- Able to walk up stairs and walk long distance
PERFORMANCE MEASURES AND STANDARDS
- Act and be safe at all times.
- Understand and adhere to all task, departmental, site, and company safety rules or standards.
- Assist in maintaining a safe work environment.
- Comply with all customer, regulatory, and quality requirements in the performance of all tasks as set forth in the company’s policies and procedures.
- Review/generate completed production documentation for quality and GMP requirements. Meets all stated timing deadlines for documentation.
- Performs and/or facilitates on the job training for new and developing operators.
- Acts as liaison to coordinates production activity within department and with support groups as needed.
- Administrates completion of work by assigning work to team members on an as needed basis, with preference given to facilitating work flow as a team approach
- Openly shares and communicates all production priorities to team; fosters and promotes an atmosphere of teamwork.
- Attends morning production meeting, reports the daily packout/thru-put and downtime, delay issues (i.e. late truck arrivals, mechanical/equipment downtime, etc.).
- Provides weekly summary KPI data to management by noon Mondays.
- Trains all fellow team members in duties to act as backup during vacation/illness.
- Works in a manner to foster a positive work environment.
- Completes all training assignments as required by operations to meet performance, safety and quality expectations.
- Complies with all safety and environmental objectives/programs/policies of the facility.
- Performs loading / unloading operations as required to fill drum and tote orders per the issued schedule.
- Performs cleaning, sanitizing, and all housekeeping duties as required.
- Read, understand and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and all Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Participates in departmental reviews/updates current SOPs/Work Instructions/Forms and writing of new SOPs/Work Instructions/Forms.
- Participates in troubleshooting, efficiency and improvement activities, including corresponding documentation activities.
- Completing training requirements for operations (SOP’s) and safety.
- Ability to perform job tasks to meet production needs.
- Completing job tasks to meet department schedule.
- Responsible for meeting daily production metrics.
- Responsible for on the job training of the operators.
- Time management
- In your absence you are to ensure that the tasks assigned to you are adequately covered by trained personnel. You are responsible to communicate and work with your manager to ensure your workload is covered when you are out.
- Other duties as assigned.