Position Title: Sales/Marketing Intern
Supervisor: General Manager Date Completed: 07/24/18
Department: PENA FLSA Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Location(s): 3131 River Road Status: Part-Time
Cincinnati, OH 45204
II. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (SUMMARY)
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Sales/Marketing Intern will provide support to the Possehl Erzkontor NA Inc. staff as required.
III. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education, Credentials, Licenses:
Must be currently attending a college or university or a recent college graduate with interest in business development, sales, and marketing.
Kind & Length of Experience:
- Entry Level
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Ability to speak German and/or Chinese is a plus.
Intermediate Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
IV. PERFORMANCE MEASURES AND STANDARDS
- Assist in daily operations
- Utilize import statistics programs to generate leads for potential customers and business
- Recruit potential customers and business through cold calling and emailing
- Interface with current and potential customers in a professional manner
- Create quotes and generate reports
- Collect, transcribe, and record data
- Perform administrative duties as required
- Assist with process improvement and projects as needed
- Deliver projects and assignments on time and within agreed upon requirements
- Strong adherence to protecting confidential company information
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Possehl Erzkontor NA Inc. Training Required
- Will follow the company written training program for this position
- Peter Cremer North America, LP site specific training may be required.
Customer Service, Teamwork & Code of Conduct
- Maintain a safe, legal and environmentally protective operation
- Listen to our customers, suppliers and employees
- Respond quickly to customer concerns
- Follow set guidelines for GMP, quality, and food safety requirements
- Maintain training on applicable procedures in quality, GMP, and food safety
- Report any food safety, security, and / or quality issues to management or the HACCP team to initiate action
- Provide flexible and innovative strategies to support new business opportunities
- Be cost effective in the utilization of our resources, thereby contributing to the profitability of Peter Cremer North America, LP and Possehl Erzkontor NA Inc. and our customers
- Strive for continued improvement
- Willing and eagerness to learn
- Maintain positive “Can Do” attitude.