- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (SUMMARY)
Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources, the Plant Human Resources Generalist is responsible for recruiting, affirmative action compliance and assisting the Director with HR department needs.
III. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education, Credentials, Licenses:
Associates degree in Human Resources, Communications or related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Kind & Length of Experience:
2 to 5 years in Human Resources
Recruiting experience in a manufacturing setting
Global Experience a plus
IV. PERFORMANCE MEASURES AND STANDARDS
- Supports the recruitment and staffing functions of plant operations and provides core customer service and administrative support to clients and employees with general human resources questions.
- Coordinates and schedules employment interviews for exempt and non-exempt candidates.
- Processes and tracks job requisitions including entering requisitions into the recruiting system and tracking candidates.
- Facilitates job offers and coordinates the distribution of new hire packages.
- Manages Co-Op and apprenticeship programs and job vacancies.
- Serves as the primary contact with employment agencies to establish, facilitate and manage the vendor relationship to ensure quality candidates and timely service.
- Assists with "on-boarding" new hires and conducts new hire orientation.
- Prepares and processes termination paperwork.
- Assists in the administration and processing of worker's comp claims.
- Maintains EEO logs and facilitates timely processing of related reports and Affirmative Action Compliance.
- Assist with employee relations issues.
- Manage performance review process.
- Supports HR administrative needs.
- BMV and Background Checks.
- Employee Newsletter.