- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (SUMMARY)
- This position is responsible for supporting the operations, quality and engineering departments in the development, management and execution of testing and validation protocols. This position will service all aspects of the businesses at PCNA.
- To provide validation expertise and support all initiatives within the business.
III. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education, Credentials, Licenses:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (engineering or sciences) or previous experiences in lieu of degree in quality departments.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Office Applications.
- Excellent project and time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple overlapping projects and deadlines.
IV. PERFORMANCE MEASURES AND STANDARDS
- Ensure that federal, state and local laws, regulations, rules and codes are observed
- Develop validation and test protocols for new processes, products or equipment in conjunction with the engineering group.
- Coordinate and manage all validation activities at the sites.
- Prepare reports and maintain records in accordance with ISO 9001 Standards.
- Interacting and presenting validation documentation during audits.
- To ensure that all training activities associated with validation activities are performed in a timely manner.
- Partner with department leaders to execute validations in a timely manner.
- Ensure calibration activities outlined are done so in a manner consistent with standards.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-starter yet able to take orders as directed.
- Support efforts to implement and maintain the RC14001/EHS&S management system;