Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Website, PCNA may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through public message boards, or other similar features of the Website, such information may be collected and used by others.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Website. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
PCNA collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. PCNA may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PCNA and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
PCNA does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. PCNA may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PCNA, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
PCNA may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PCNA or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PCNA; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PCNA, or the public.
Partners, Sponsors and Links
This site may provide links to third-party websites, including those of our business partners. These independent sites have their own privacy and information collection practices. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies and encourage you to review the sites’ privacy policies to understand how they might collect and use personally identifiable information.
Tracking User Behavior
PCNA may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within PCNA, in order to determine what PCNA services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within PCNA to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Cookies and other electronic images
- Collection of anonymous tracking information on site usage patterns.
- Authentication of your username and password, and to maintain the login for the duration of your visit.
- To allow for your username and password to be saved on a specific computer, so that information need not be entered each time the site is visited, if so desired.
- To allow you to automatically access your account information and make any changes to your personal information.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by PCNA. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PCNA website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
PCNA does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, PCNA may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from PCNA, you may opt out of such communications by replying STOP.
Changes to this Statement
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it. We use encryption methods so that each transaction takes place in the most secure environment possible. Encryption is the method by which your personal information, is scrambled and encoded while traveling through cyberspace. Once it has safely reached our secure internal environment, we decode the information to complete your transaction. We store information you provide us on our secure servers. Access to all of our users’ information is restricted only to company representatives who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative).
No electronic communication over the Internet, however, can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Though we take great care to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you submit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You can take steps to secure your personal information, for example, by maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information. This helps ensure that someone cannot pose as you online, which is especially important if you are at a computer accessible to others, such as in a library, a school or your office.
PCNA welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PCNA has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PCNA at:
Peter Cremer North America, LP
3131 River Road
Cincinnati, OH 45204
Effective as of October 1, 2020
4823-8428-9997, v. 1